Heavy in texture, Avocado Oil helps to keep skin supple, while thoroughly moisturizing and softening stubborn, dry, or rough skin. Avocado Oil is an excellent massage oil, it’s soft, soothing, and leaves a non-greasy residue. It helps reduce redness and skin irritation, has anti-aging properties and is an excellent moisturizer during pregnancy. Avocado Oil is a non-comedogenic facial oil that is not too oily on the skin. Vanity Oils Avocado Oil encourages regeneration of skin cells, reduction of age spots, and increase of collagen in the skin.
Avocado Oil is loaded with lots of vitamins and fatty acids which help support healthy hair growth. Avocado Oil can deeply penetrate the hair shaft which helps result in strong shiny and hydrated hair. It also prevents hair loss, controls shedding, smoothens hair cuticles, improves softness, strengthens and thickens hair
Skin Benefits: Regeneration of skin cells, Reduction of age spots, prevents sun damage, Moisturizing and nourishing, Increases collagen in the skin. Healing of scars.
Hair Benefits: Treats hair loss, Prevents thinning of hair, Anti-dandruff, Deep hair moisturizer, Rich in antioxidants and biotin. Has essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B-5, and E.
- Name: Avocado Oil
- Product Category: Carrier Oil
- Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Source: Cold-pressed from the flesh of the Avocado
- Description: Dark green in color, 100% pure and natural, fragrance free with no additives, colorants, or preservatives.
- Directions: Use directly on hair and skin or combined with other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: External use only
Shelf Life: 12-24 Months. See individual product packaging for best before date