These are base oils majorly used to dilute essential oils. Carrier Oils help essential oils penetrate the hair and skin.Each carrier oil offers a different combination of therapeutic properties and characteristics. Carrier Oils are suitable for use on their own, while many creams, lip balms, lotions, and other products are made using these oils.
- Carrier oils can go rancid after a period. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Any carrier oil derived from nuts has the potential to cause allergic reactions in people allergic to nuts.
- Keep oils tightly closed and out of reach of children.
- Never ingest Essential Oils.
- Don't use undiluted. Always dilute Essential Oils in a ratio of one to three drops per tablespoon of carrier.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin of your inner arm or back of knee. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs. If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using oil immediately.
Each product has been carefully mixed and measured, containing the Top 10 Best Oils for Hair and Skin