Vanity Oils Cocoa Butter is designed to improve the skin's moisture barrier. It helps nourish and protect the skin, helping it stay soft and smooth like chocolate. Use this Cocoa Butter for long-lasting moisture, and to support radiant-looking skin. Also has a non-greasy formula for a clean, comfortable feel. Cocoa Butter has anti-aging properties. It helps to reduce fine lines, relieves and prevents dry, itchy, and chapped skin, skin irritations, stretch marks, and environmental damage.
Cocoa Butter stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss. Helps manage frizzy, unruly hair, a deep fusion in the hair shaft helps hydrate, smooth and defrizz your curls while enhancing softness and body for shiny, bouncy curls, coils or waves.
Skin Benefits: Nourishes skin and balances to promote efficient oil production and absorption. Deeply moisturizes the skin to help soothe and repair dry, itchy, cracked skin and maintain a healthy glow. Its properties also make it effective in evening out skin tone, diminishing blemishes, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Hair Benefits: Stimulates hair growth, Moisturizes your hair. Makes it more manageable. Prevents hair loss due to breakage. Strengthens the hair shaft. Adds volume and strength to fine hair. Replenishes oils lost due to chemical processes. Repairs damaged hair strands.
- Name: Cocoa Butter
- Product Category: Butters
- Scientific Name: Theobroma cacao
- Source: Cold pressed from cocoa beans.
- Description: Pale yellow in color and buttery consistency, 100% pure and natural, fragrance free with no additives, colorants, or preservatives
- Directions: Use directly on hair and skin or combined with other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: External use only.
- Shelf Life: 12-24 Months. See individual product packaging for best before date