Our Shea Butter is great for moisturizing, reducing inflammation, skin smoothing, wrinkle reduction, eczema, blemishes, wound healing, sunburn, dermatitis. Nourish, replenish, moisturize, and heal your skin with this rich Butter.
Vanity Oils Shea Butter helps to hydrate, reduce breakage while providing frizz-control and curl definition. Shea Butter can be used to seal in hair moisture, helps to reduce frizz, prevent breakage, protect hair from sun and heat damage.
Skin Benefits: Moisturizes skin and helps soften and smooth dry areas. Helps with skin irritations, reduces scars and stretch marks, restores elasticity, prevents premature aging, increases circulation, and protects from sun damage. Softens and heals cracked skin and diaper rash.
Hair Benefits: Clears dandruff, repairs breakage, prevents split ends, provides relief from irritation after shaving, A little goes a long way; Use alone or with your favorite hair masque, deep conditioner, hair cream or moisturizer.
- Name: Shea Butter
- Product Category: Butters
- Scientific Name: Vitellaria paradoxa
- Source: Expeller pressed from the Shea nut.
- Description: Cream in color and smooth in texture, 100% pure and natural, fragrance free with no additives, colorants, or preservatives
- Directions: Use directly on hair and skin or combined with other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: External use only.
- Shelf Life: 12-24 Months. See individual product packaging for best before date